Workshop papers will be peer-reviewed and will appear as part of the IEEE Cluster 2010 proceedings. Submissions must follow the Cluster 2010 format:
Since the camera-ready version of accepted papers must be compliant with the IEEE Xplore format for publication, submitted papers must conform to the following Xplore layout, page limit, and font size. This will insure a size consistency and a uniform layout for the reviewers. (With minimal changes, accepted document can be styled for publication according to Xplore requirements explained in the Xplore formatting guide, which is also in Xplore format).
- PDF files only.
- Maximum 10 pages.
- 8.5x11-inch, Two-column numbered pages in IEEE Xplore format
- Format instructions are available at:
- IEEE Paper LaTeX Template (ZIP file)
- IEEE Paper Word Template (ZIP file)
- Electronic Submission: Only web-based submission is accepted. Submissions In the event of problems with paper submission, please contact Robert Ross (rross AT mcs DOT anl DOT gov).