Triton is using the following supporting technologies:
- Aesop is a high-performance, high-productivity language designed to simplify the design and implementation of highly concurrent services.
- Mercury provides a high-performance Remote Procedure Call implementation.
- Triton supports the ASG interface for storing and retrieving data.
- Triton interfaces with the SSM Networking Library, developed by Auburn University.
The following projects are related to the Triton project:
- The CODES project helps us design and evaluate algorithms in simulation before they are implemented in Triton.