Triton is using the following supporting technologies:
- AesopÂ simplifies expressing concurrency and exception handling for the triton code.
- Mercury provides a high-performance Remote Procedure Call implementation.
- Triton supports the ASG interface for storing and retrieving data.
- Triton interfaces with the SSM Networking Library, developed by The University of Alabama at Birmingham.
The following projects are related to the Triton project:
- The CODES project helps us design and evaluate algorithms in a simulation before implementing them in Triton.