Grid Toolkit 3.1 (Beta)
ANL supported packages
Externally supported packages
- Inclusion of media tools from Sumover project
- Venue Client startup time significantly reduced
- Improved bridging support
- VenueClient displays full list of bridges (instead of limiting list to ten)
- Maintains bridge cache in the background
preferences for whether and how often to order bridges by proximity;
for refreshing the bridge cache manually; and, for user-specified bridge ordering
- Support for multiple bridge registries
- Supports organization of Venue data into folders
- Users can create folders for organizing Venue data
- Displays timestamps in Jabber chat
- Support for SharedPresentation on Mac
- Support for user-specified multicast group for multicast connectivity detection
- Certificate-based Venue access control
- Includes required client-side proxy certificate support
- Plugin support
- New extensibility mechanism allows integration of client-side applications
- Bug 1473 Slow Start / No Progress Indication
- Bug 1496 certificate manger crashes on import of certificate
- Bug 1527 Venue server stops responding periodically
- Bug 1534 On a mulitcast enabled network, mulitcast is not available
- Bug 1537 Node management: service delete not working; service mana...
- Bug 1547 Adding data to a venue fails
- Bug 1572 Add timestamps to jabber chat
- Bug 1574 OSX error: saves files with .* extension
- Bug 1576 Incorrect addresses given to streams
- Bug 1583 Can't see any unicast bridges.
- Bug 1601 Bridge server incorrectly reports that it is out of ports
- Bug 1605 After error, Logs fill with CleanupClients and Checkpoint...
- Bug 1618 AGNodeService problem with UCL RAT
- Bug 1620 NoCertificates exception trying to install certificate
- Bug 1626 Not all bridges are listed in the client
- Bug 1629 Built-in USB Video camera causes error "x86..." in consol...
- Bug 1638 Allow user to change CPU affinity for vic
To report any bugs or feature requests, please use our bugzilla
server at http://bugzilla.mcs.anl.gov/accessgrid.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org