Anonymized versions of all Darshan logs collected on the Intrepid Blue Gene/P system at the Argonne Leadership Computing Facility from January 1, 2012 through October 22, 2013 are now available for download as part of the ALCF I/O Data Repository.
Darshan is a scalable HPC I/O characterization tool that collects concise I/O access pattern information from large-scale production applications. The Darshan data provided in the ALCF I/O Data Repository includes:
- I/O characterization from 152,167 unique production application runs*
- over 721 million core hours of execution time
- 31 PiB of I/O activity
- examples of application runs with up to 163,840 processes
- examples of application runs that accessed up to 204 TiB of data
More information about how to use the data can be found at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/darshan/data/.
* note: previously announced log file count of 195,233 was in error, but all other statistics are accurate