Mihai's links about computing environment setup
Manuscript submission guidelines
For Mathematical Programming series A:
For Optimization Method and Software (OMS).
- that all
submissions must now be done through
Manuscript Central. PDF submissions are strongly preferred.
- Please read and follow
instructions about the structure of an OMS manuscript.
- Please use the journal style files when submitting a manuscript.
They are available for either Microsoft Word or
- Manuscripts should fit the
aims and scope of OMS. To decide whether that is the case, for
manuscripts submitted directly to me, I look for ( in addition to satisfying
the requirements in the previous link)
- Papers that have optimization relevance. One way (though not the only
one) in which this can be decided is whether a substantial number of the
references cited are in significant optimization journals. A good list of
such journals can be found at
- Papers which include a good discussion of the relevance of the results
presented compared to results in the optimization literature, and in
particular, recent results. What "recent" means here depends heavily on the
topic under discussion, but 3-5 years before the date of submission is not a
bad definition of "recent".
- Status of paper sent to publisher can be found on the web site of the
editor-in-chief, Prof. Oleg