Public Member Functions
| ||QslimOptions ()|
|virtual ||~QslimOptions ()|
| ||decimation stops when number of triangle is less than face_target; default 0 |
| ||decimation can stop if the error is bigger than the given tolerance; default: HUGE (very large, so it is not stopping because of this) |
| ||will use plane constraint; default 1 (true) |
| ||will use vertex constraint; default : 0 (false) |
| ||to preserve boundary edges; default 0 (false) |
| ||cost of creating inverted elements is artificially increased, so it should not happen; default: false |
| ||triggered by -B option; it will add an additional cost when boundary edges are collapsed used in conjunction with the boundary constraint weight: default false |
| ||see the will_constrain_boundaries option |
| ||used if areas are planar ; default 0 (no) |
| ||for terrain-type data, do not allow reverse of the normal in z direction; default 0 (no check); triggered by -p option |
| ||performance decimation intervals; default 10 intervals |
| ||create a tag with the error cost at each vertex in the final mesh (default 0, no) |
| ||default true. If used, it will delay deletion of edges and triangles until the end of decimation |
| ||default 3, optimal placement policy, for the vertex when an edge is collapsed; other options are 0=end points, 1=end points or middle point, 2 = on the line |
| ||create the pairs based on this minimum distance (if the nodes are not connected); by default, the pairs are created only between connected vertices |
|std::ostream * ||logfile|
| ||output a debug file |
| ||debug level in output |
| ||create the range, with contiguous handles, and delete the initial set; default false |
| ||keep the topology unchanged; Euler characteristic would remain the same |
Place holder for decimation options.
Options for decimation can be passed with the test driver.
- -o <file> Output final model to given file, using moab output conventions
- -s <count> Set the target number of faces.
- -i <timings> Intervals for timing reports.
- -e <thresh> Set the maximum error tolerance.
- -t <t> Set pair selection tolerance.
- -Q[pv] Select what constraint quadrics to use [default=p].
- -On Optimal placement policy. 0=endpoints, 1=endormid, 2=line, 3=optimal [default]
- -B <weight> Use boundary preservation planes with given weight.
- -b preserve boundary (do not use with -B option)
- -m Preserve mesh quality.
- -a Enable area weighting.
- -p Height fields positivity. Used for height fields, assume
- -k maintain Euler characteristic of the model (topology unchanged) triangles are originally positively oriented.
- -d Use delayed deletion, as opposed to merging
- -c keep costs in a (sparse!!!!) tag
- -l log file
- -L output level in the log file
- example_qslimmesher.cpp, and example_setpnt2quad.cpp.
Definition at line 53 of file QslimOptions.hpp.