MeshKit defines the following top-level classes:
- MKCore: Top-level instance providing access to most other data in MeshKit
- ModelEntity: Geometric model entity and the mesh associated with it
- MeshOp: An operation associated with the mesh generation process
- MeshScheme: A type of MeshOp that generates mesh
- SizingFunction: An object storing information about mesh size specification
The data model used by MeshKit is similar to other geometry-based mesh generation tools, revolving around geometric model entities and the algorithms used to mesh them. Data is stored down in the geometry and mesh interface implementations, then referenced from objects in MeshKit.
Top: MeshKit: A Library for Mesh Generation Prev: MeshKit: A Library for Mesh Generation Next: A Graph-Based Model for Mesh Generation