The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners in parallel programming models and systems software for high-end computing architectures. Please join us in a discussion of new ideas, experiences, and the latest trends in these areas at the workshop.
A PDF version of the CFP can be found here.
Topics of Interest
The focus areas for this workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Systems software for high-end scientific and
enterprise computing architectures
- Communication sub-subsystems for high-end computing
- High-performance File and storage systems
- Fault-tolerance techniques and implementations
- Efficient and high-performance virtualization and other management mechanisms for high-end computing
- Programming models and their high-performance
- MPI, Sockets, OpenMP, Global Arrays, X10, UPC, Chapel, Fortress and others
- Hybrid Programming Models
- Tools for Management, Maintenance, Coordination and
- Software for Enterprise Data-centers using Modern Architectures
- Job scheduling libraries
- Management libraries for large-scale system
- Toolkits for process and task coordination on modern platforms
- Performance evaluation, analysis and modeling of emerging computing platforms
Proceedings of this workshop will be published in CD format only and will be available at the conference (together with the ICPP conference proceedings).
Submissions should be in PDF format in U.S. letter size paper, and should be formatted according to the IEEE standard double-column format with a font size 10 pt or larger. They should not exceed 8 pages (all inclusive). Submissions will be judged based on relevance, significance, originality, correctness and clarity.
Submissions can be made at this link.
Submissions are now closed!
Journal Special Issue
The best papers of P2S2'10 will be included in a special issue of International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications (IJHPCA) on Programming Models, Software and Tools for High-End Computing.
March 3rd, 2010 Extended to March 17th, 2010
Author Notification: May 3rd, 2010
Camera-Ready Copy: June 30th, 2010
Journal Submission Deadline: July 16th, 2010
Workshop Date: Sept. 13th, 2010
Journal Selection Notification: Oct. 4th, 2010
Journal Publication Issue: Online issue planned for Jan/Feb 2011
Copyright (C): Pavan Balaji, Argonne National Laboratory