The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners in parallel programming models and systems software for high-end computing architectures. Please join us in a discussion of new ideas, experiences, and the latest trends in these areas at the workshop.
A PDF version of the CFP can be found here.
Topics of Interest
The focus areas for this workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Systems software for high-end scientific and
enterprise computing architectures
- Communication sub-subsystems for high-end computing
- High-performance File and storage systems
- Fault-tolerance techniques and implementations
- Efficient and high-performance virtualization and other management mechanisms for high-end computing
- Programming models and their high-performance
- MPI, Sockets, OpenMP, Global Arrays, X10, UPC, Chapel, Fortress and others
- Hybrid Programming Models
- Tools for Management, Maintenance, Coordination and
- Software for Enterprise Data-centers using Modern Architectures
- Job scheduling libraries
- Management libraries for large-scale system
- Toolkits for process and task coordination on modern platforms
- Performance evaluation, analysis and modeling of emerging computing platforms
Proceedings of this workshop will be published in CD format only and will be available at the conference (together with the ICPP conference proceedings).
The accepted papers will be included in and indexed by the IEEE digital library.
Submissions should be in PDF format in U.S. letter size paper, and should be formatted according to the IEEE standard double-column format with a font size 10 pt or larger. They should not exceed 10 pages (all inclusive). Submissions will be judged based on relevance, significance, originality, correctness and clarity.
Submissions can be made at this link.
Submissions are now closed!
Journal Special Issue
The best papers of P2S2-2012 will be included in a Special Issue on Parallel Programming Models and Systems Software of the Parallel Computing (ParCo), edited by Yong Chen, Pavan Balaji, and Abhinav Vishnu.
This special issue is dedicated for the papers accepted in the P2S2 workshop. The submission to this special issue is by invitation only, and the submission deadline is August 17th, 2012.
March 16th, 2012 extended to April 6th, 2012 23:59 Anywhere on Earth
Author Notification: June 8th, 2012
Camera-Ready Copy: June 27th, 2012
Workshop Date: Sept 10th, 2012
Copyright (C): Pavan Balaji, Argonne National Laboratory