The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers and practitioners in parallel programming models and systems software for high-end computing architectures. Please join us in a discussion of new ideas, experiences, and the latest trends in these areas at the workshop.
Topics of Interest
The focus areas for this workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Systems software for high-end scientific and
enterprise computing architectures
- Communication sub-subsystems for high-end computing
- High-performance File and storage systems
- Fault-tolerance techniques and implementations
- Efficient and high-performance virtualization and other management mechanisms for high-end computing
- Programming models and their high-performance
- MPI, Sockets, OpenMP, Global Arrays, X10, UPC, CAF, Chapel, and others
- Hybrid Programming Models
- Tools for Management, Maintenance, Coordination and
- Software for Enterprise Data-centers using Modern Architectures
- Job scheduling libraries
- Management libraries for large-scale system
- Toolkits for process and task coordination on modern platforms
- Performance evaluation, analysis and modeling of emerging computing platforms
Proceedings of this workshop will be published in CD format only and will be available at the conference (together with the ICPP conference proceedings).
The published papers will be available at the conference in CD format, and will be submitted to the IEEE CS Digital Library.
Submissions are now closed.
Journal Special Issue
The P2S2-2017 workshop papers will be invited to extend the manuscripts to be considered for a Special Issue on Parallel Programming Models and Systems Software of the Elsevier International Journal of Parallel Computing (PARCO), edited by Pavan Balaji, Abhinav Vishnu, and Yong Chen. This special issue is dedicated for the papers accepted in the P2S2 workshop. The submission to this special issue is by invitation only and the submission deadline is tentatively set as August 31st, 2017.
April 3rd, 2017 April 17th, 2017, Anywhere on Earth
Author Notification: May 17th, 2017
Camera-Ready Copy: June 23rd, 2017
Workshop Dates: August 14th, 2017
Copyright (C): Pavan Balaji, Argonne National Laboratory