ADIC 1.2 is available for x86 workstations running linux. Please note that the C code generated by ADIC on one platform generally can be compiled and run on other platforms.
To download ADIC 1.2, please take a few minutes to fill out the following form (required fields are preceded with *, but please help us by filling in all fields). Don't forget to read the ADIC 1.2 non-commercial license. If you agree to the license, you can press the accept button and you will be taken to the download page.
*Name (Last, First): *Email: *Institution: *Job Title: Phone number: Fax number:
*desired username: *desired password: *enter password again:
A short description of projects you intend to undertake using ADIC:
How did you find out about ADIC:
ADIC 1.2 LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The ADIC 1.2 System is *not* in the public domain. However, it is available for license, without fee, for education and non-profit research purposes. Any entity desiring permission to incorporate this software or a work based on the software into commercial products or otherwise use it for commercial purposes should contact:
Paul Hovland Mathematics and Computer Science Division Argonne National Laboratory 9700 S. Cass Avenue Argonne IL 60439 (630) 252-6384 FAX: (630) 252-5986 email@example.com
1. The "Software", below, refers to the ADIC 1.2 System (in either source-code, object-code or executable-code form) which includes the ADIC 1.2 preprocessor, the ADIntrinsics 1.0 system, and the SparsLinC 1.0 library, and a "work based on the Software" means a work based on either the Software, on part of the Software, or on any derivative work of the Software under copyright law: that is, a work containing all or a portion of the ADIC 1.2 preprocessor, the ADIntrinsics 1.0 system, or the SparsLinC 1.0 library, either verbatim or with modifications. Each licensee is addressed as "you" or "Licensee."
2. The University of Chicago as Operator of Argonne National Laboratory is the copyright holder in the Software. The copyright holder reserves all rights except those expressly granted to the Licensee herein and U.S. Government license rights.
3. Licensee shall use the Software solely for education and non-profit research purposes within Licensee's organization. Permission to copy the Software for use within Licensee's organization is hereby granted to Licensee, provided that the copyright notice and this license accompany all such copies. Licensee shall not permit the Software, or source code generated using the Software, to be used by persons outside Licensee's organization or for the benefit of third parties (other than the U.S. Government). Licensee shall not have the right to relicense or sell the Software or to transfer or assign the Software or source code generated using the Software.
4. If you modify a copy or copies of the Software or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Software, and make and/or distribute copies of such work within your organization, you must meet the following conditions:
a) You must cause the modified Software to carry prominent notices stating that you changed specified portions of the Software.
b) If you make a copy of the Software (modified or verbatim) for use within your organization it must include the copyright notice and this license.
5. LICENSEE AGREES THAT THE EXPORT OF GOODS AND/OR TECHNICAL DATA FROM THE UNITED STATES MAY REQUIRE SOME FORM OF EXPORT CONTROL LICENSE FROM THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AND THAT FAILURE TO OBTAIN SUCH EXPORT CONTROL LICENSE MAY RESULT IN CRIMINAL LIABILITY UNDER U.S. LAWS.
6. NEITHER THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ASSUMES ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT, OR PROCESS DISCLOSED AND COVERED BY A LICENSE GRANTED UNDER THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, OR REPRESENTS THAT ITS USE WOULD NOT INFRINGE PRIVATELY OWNED RIGHTS..
7. IN NO EVENT WILL THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO OR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM EXERCISE OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE.
8. The Federal Government contributed to the development of the Software and has certain rights under agreements with the University of Chicago as Operator of Argonne National Laboratory. Licensee agrees to acknowledge use of the Software in any published document referencing work based on the Software, and supply a copy of the document to Argonne National Laboratory.
9. Portions of the Software resulted from work developed under a U.S. Government contract and are subject to the following license: the Government is granted for itself and others acting on its behalf a paid-up, nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in this computer software to reproduce, prepare derivative works, and perform publicly and display publicly.
Questions regarding ADIC should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be
directed to email@example.com.