The Seventh International Workshop on
Accelerators and Hybrid Exascale Systems
Join us on May 29th, 2017
Buena Vista Palace Hotel, Orlando, Florida, USA
To be held in conjunction with
31st IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium
- Strategies for programming heterogeneous systems using high-level models such as OpenMP, OpenACC, low-level models such as OpenCL, CUDA;
- Methods and tools to tackle challenges in scientific computing at extreme scale;
- Strategies for application behavior characterization and performance optimization for accelerators;
- Techniques for optimizing kernels for execution on GPGPU, Intel® Xeon Phi™, and future heterogeneous platforms;
- Models of application performance on heterogeneous and accelerated HPC systems;
- Compiler Optimizations and tuning heterogeneous systems including parallelization, loop transformation, locality optimizations, Vectorization;
- Implications of workload characterization in heterogeneous and accelerated architecture design;
- Benchmarking and performance evaluation for accelerators;
- Tools and techniques to address both performance and correctness to assist application development for accelerators and heterogeneous processors;
- System software techniques to abstract application domain-specific functionalities for accelerators;
Proceedings of the workshops are published by IEEE CPS; they are distributed at the conference and are submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library after the conference.
Submitted manuscripts may not exceed 10 single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages (IEEE conference style), including figures, tables, and references. See the style templates for latex or word for details.
Submissions will be judged based on relevance, significance, originality, correctness and clarity.
Submissions can be made at this link.
Journal Special Issue
The best papers of AsHES 2017 will be invited to a Special Issue on Topics on Heterogeneous Computing of the Elsevier International Journal on Parallel Computing (PARCO) (Link to Speical Issues List)
Copyright © ASHES. All rights reserved.